Sunday, September 30, 2012

Eastern Europe Travel Journal Part 2

Hey everybody!  Here's part 2 of my Eastern Europe Travel journal.  Between eating at restaurants, visiting museums and soaking in the local culture, I had plenty of time to appreciate the lovely building facades all throughout Vienna, Prague and Munich.  Here's a small sampling from my sketchbook:


Sketching the architecture from my hotel room!

...more window facades...
Here's a sampling of some lovely architecture taken from various places around Prague.  




...Sketching the locals...




Another great aspect of Eastern Europe is the cafe/restaurant culture.  You can easily spend several hours eating dinner, having drinks and being social without pressure of paying the bill and leaving.

3 hour dinner at Restaurace Gigerl!

Meat and beer.
....More meat and beer
Stay tuned for Part 3 of the Eastern Europe Travel Journal!

4 comments:

my name is boring said...

Great observational sketches as always!

Angela Entzminger said...

These are beautiful - thank you for sharing.

Carrie Liao said...

Lovely sketches, and I'm jealous of your food adventures :)

Karina McBeth said...

Beautiful sketches! I love seeing your sketches from your travels :)