Sunday, March 04, 2012

I've wrapped on Brave!

Hey everyone!  So this past Friday, I finished up my last shot on Brave.  It seems a lifetime ago when I was asked to hop onto the show and contribute to this film (October 2009, to be exact).  

I can honestly say that I learned a TON working on Brave and very excited for everyone to experience it in theaters this summer.
In case you missed it, Pixar recently released a sequence from the movie to whet your appetites.



For more information on the film and the characters, please visit this LINK.  See you all at the movies!

5 comments:

Sian said...

congrats Chris! It's going to be awesome obviously x

AJ Jefferies said...

Congratulations! Really looking forward to it & hope you can post a reel of your shots when the movie is out :)

Vince Vassallo said...

Congrats Chris, that's awesome! I can't wait to watch it and get The Art of Brave....gonna be amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so cool - good job!

Dana said...

So inspiring :'D May I ask what or who you animated?