Friday, April 20, 2007

Yosemite Part 2!!!

Yup, You guys guessed it...More Yosemite Photos! This first one is from our second day when it was all misty and rainy.

Check out the scale of these mountains! Those people on the valley are NOT photoshoped in!!!

And this last one was taken on a woodside hike...We saw lots of rocks and trees with moss.

I was going to sketch but was just too humbled by the breathtaking beauty of everything...Sketches just wouldn't do it all any justice...Maybe one day, I'll be brave enough to try:)

7 comments:

1 said...

I know what you mean about not being able to sketch something and do it justice. these are great photos. I went to Yellowstone a few years back and the unique quiet was my favorite part. I assume Yosemite is similar.

Hugs,
Heather

Jarrett said...

Wow, beautiful!! Reminds me of Princess Mononoke.

Unknown said...

WOW!! beautiful photos, I definitly would try to make it there one of these days!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing photographs! Ican just imagine, wanting to sketch and then just stare in awe!!

bookbabie said...

Great photos, I'd love to go to Yosemite someday.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely spectacular images! Nature is so inspiring. I love the light in these.

Unknown said...

these images are grand.

i totally feel you on the whole humbled by nature thing.

*_____*

&Rew.