Monday, April 16, 2007

Yosemite!! Part 1!

Hey everyone! I'm back from Yosemite and want to share some of the pictures from the trip! This first one is a panorama from the top of Upper Yosmite falls. You can see HalfDome in the distance.

On the second day, it rained which gave everything a moody feel!

This last one is a view of Vernal Falls. Joy and I got SOAKED trying to climb up to it. Not only was it wet, but also FREEZING COLD! All in all, it was a great trip and I got lots of great photos!

Stay tuned for more pics soon!

5 comments:

bsleven said...

Absolutley Beautiful Chris. :)

Christophe said...

Beautiful photos ! Impressive landscape. Must be a very nice place to visit !

samacleod said...

Wow! I was supposed to go there last summer! Bummed! It's so beautiful! Nature! I gotta get out more ;)

Loren said...

You made some drawing of the landscape?

I'm sorry for my english too! :S

Jeremy Bernstein said...

Beautiful man! I've been there many times and have so many great memories from my hiking adventures.