Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Marina-Part 2

Several weeks ago, Joy and I walked around the marina. This is a photoshop piece I did which is more of an impressionistic take on the view. I purposely worked from memory and tried to capture the feel of the landscape with its cool blues, greys and whites.

We also saw this older guy who was doing calisthenic exercises on the grass right in front of us. He only did it for five minutes but each pose was gold! I was glad I had my sketchbook with me!

9 comments:

bsleven said...

Chris,
those sketchesof the guys streching are really nice. I like them alot. : )

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

CHRIS!! You are awsome and I love the Super boys you did too!!! When are we ever going to see you again bitch?!

Love , Shane

andy said...

Awesome location sketches Chris! Those poses are great, so direct and clear :)

Goobeetsablog said...

both nice.

the photoshop drawing is
really unique.

Chad said...

Great poses!

adrian said...

Very nice Chris. It was great seeing your animation too. So many guys out there don't want to show their anim. even though they've worked on some major stuff. THANKS!

chris chua said...

Thanks so much everyone for commenting! I'll have another one soon, I promise!

Alina Chau said...

THese exericse gesture drawings are awesome!! Real animated!!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛