Wednesday, February 01, 2006

T-Shirt Contest!!

A couple of weeks ago here at work, production asked all the animators on Flushed Away to submit designs for crew shirts. Most crew shirts I get always has a large silkscreen of a character from the movie and very few ever appealed to me. I figured that a simple graphic that looked like a skate shirt would look cool, so this is the design I turned in. There were alot of submissions turned in recently and people were asked to vote for their favorite. Tomorrow, they announce the winner....I'll keep my fingers crossed!


UPDATE: Just found out I won!!! Thanks to everyone for their support!

11 comments:

PotatoFarmGirl said...

ooooo!! Graphic, good luck Chua!

Anonymous said...

Lets handle this the political way. 2 options ...You pay me and I will give you the vote you need to get this through congress... OR a Baja Gordita no cheese.

I dig it.

Heather Sybil Chavez said...

You have to tell us if you win ;0)

willipino said...

nice! your shirt should win. i think i like it better with the black box around it instead of just the t shirt as the bg. what do you think?

Jenny Lerew said...

I love this! Cool design!
I'm buying it--I hope(after 18 mos of life spent on this, I want the shirt--but esp. your design)! ; )
Good luck!

chris chua said...

brianne-thanks for the good wishes.

ken-what about a sauce-less pizza with extra cheeze!?

heather-I'll give you an update as soon as I find out!

chilly- Hmmm...That would look pretty cool, too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

jenny-Glad you like the design. Although I don't know if this t-shirt is worth the compensation for the 18 months on this film. Thanks for the love!

willipino said...

congrats man! i guess all those votes i gave for you did the trick.

Anonymous said...

Heeey! Congratulations! A bunch of us story guys were walking by the board this evening & saw that you WON! Evene before I saw the post-its, the other guys were saying they liked yours the best.

Unknown said...

nice graphic chua. and congrats on the win! you gonna kick me down with a shirt?

Unknown said...

nice graphic chua. and congrats on the win! you gonna kick me down with a shirt?

Alisa said...

Sweet shirt design! My friend Chris Frobose worked on Flushed Away as a TD or maybe effects... Don't know if you know him.